Sunday, October 18, 2015

Breakdowns

When I read other people's blog usually they only talk about how wonderful life on the road is and it might be if you have a pocketful of money. We on the other hand have no reliable source of income so we were trying workamping which was wonderful until winter. We left Montana heading to the sugar beet harvest when we got a call from home where Chris found out his uncle was at home dying. We immediately headed home and things have been very difficult.  Chris' s uncle did go to be with the Lord not long after we got home but that wasn't the end of our troubles. Next his Nanny (93), great grandma, got sick and died about a week after his uncle. On top of all this our money is slowly dwindling away and Chris is having trouble finding a job. I was blessed to find work at a local restaurant but it was only 2-3 days a week. Chris has been taking me to and from work and last night on the wsy home I had a major breakdown. It was an overwhelming sense that nothing is going right and I just started bawling.  I cried for anything and everything. I cried because I miss my daddy who has been gone now for over 3 years. I know if he were here our situation would be totally different. We have been blessed with different family members and close friends helping us out and I don't know where we would be without them. Luckly, I can feel the winds of change and finally I can breathe a sigh of relief.  We are currently regrouping, purchasing a motorhome and then we will head out again after the first of the year. During this time I have learned a great deal about myself and Chris and I have grown. The thing that I hope everyone takes away from this is that no matter where you are in you full time RV adventure bad luck can still happen. Please say a prayer for us and I will update again soon. There is one thing I know for sure.....we are missing the road and with God's help we will return soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a stress induced anxiety attack. I had one that lasted a couple of weeks. It was horrible. Good luck to you and your family. You have a very nice looking family....

    ReplyDelete